Do you need Shade Sails in Orange County California? Are you trying to find a reputable shade sail company or contractor in the Southern California area that you can trust?
We highly recommend working with OC Shade Sails (also known as DMR) for all your shade sail project needs!
They have an excellent history of shade sail work and they use only the highest quality shade sails.
When calling be sure to ask for Mike! He will take care of you! You can visit their website to learn more! https://www.ocshadesails.com/
If you want to make most of your outdoor area, sail shades or shade sails are the best option. There are various choices made available like umbrellas, yet they’re not really effective. Although you can use umbrellas for covering a big area, these can be a hassle during strong rains or winds. On the other hand, shade sails come with several features and block UV rays effectively.
There are many colors and designs available in today’s market when it comes to shade sails. But, in terms of shapes, there are 3 common shapes and these include triangular, square, and rectangular shade sails. Every shape of shade sail has practical implications and comes with both pros and cons.
Rectangular or Square Shade Sails
These are perfect if you want to cover a huge area. But, remember that the bigger your shade sail is, your anchor points must be stronger. Your poles must be dug at least four feet in the ground depending on how huge the area is. You’d have to consult engineers to get the exact depth for good structural stability. Therefore, installing this kind of shade sails may be a little problematic on big areas. Aside from that, rectangular and square shaped sail shades may tend to balloon up or sag in the middle. It may either happen because of lack of tension and due to the water collected on the shade.
Triangular Shade Sails
The biggest cons of triangular shade sails is you’d require lots of them to cover a bigger area. As a matter of fact, when covering a big area using 2 or more triangular sail shades frequently, a gap could remain between 2 shades due to the shape. Rain may seep through the gap, which could result to inconvenience. But, triangular shade sails are ideal for smaller areas. As a matter of fact, its most distinct benefit over some shapes is these can be arranged in some ways. Therefore, they may be played around with creatively. They can also be an architectural focal point in your place.
When compared to square shaped shade sails, you won’t about sagging or ballooning up. Due to its shape, these can keep the tension much better in a natural manner. Also, the installation of such types of sail shades is much faster and simpler.
Which Shade Sails Should You Use?
For you to know the best option for you, there are some things that you must take for consideration. These include the following:
As you are now a proud owner of a shade sail, you might be wondering how to hang it up like a professional. It is not as complex as it might seem. There are certain factors that you need to consider before you begin to hang shade sails in Arizona.
Choose a suitable location to hang your shade sail by considering the direction of the sun, the size of the shade sail and the strength of the structure.
Correct fixing points
Once you have identified the location to install the shade sail, choose the correct fixing point for the corner of the sails. You can even choose existing points such as a large tree or fence nearby.
You will find a variety of fixing accessories that will help you to hang the shade sails perfectly. Choose these accessories according to your specific requirements.
If there are no existing fixture points, you need to install your own posts which can be either in timber or steel. The best size that you can choose will be 125x125mm.
Connect the corners of the shade to the installation points. Ensure that all the footings are strong and secured to the ground properly. You can use various types of installation tools to secure the ends of the sails to the poles. A ratchet tensioning tool can be used to fix the corners of the sails properly.
Before you chose a shade sail, it is essential to measure the area accurately so that you can choose these shades accordingly. There are a wide plethora of sizes of shade sails available online. If the area is larger than your shade sail, then you can install more than one shade sail.
Not all shade sails are waterproof as some of them are made of cloth fabric. But there are waterproof shade sails in Arizona which are ingrained with a wide number of beneficial features.
Waterproof shade sails offer protection against harmful UV rays and also keep your patio, garden and other outdoor areas dry in the rain.
Generally shade sails were made of cloth which explains why it gets drenched in the rain. Although it offers UV protection, these sails could hardly withstand the vagaries of nature. Water proof shade sails were thus developed to provide protection against the elements of nature.
Although rain and just plain water cleans your open air shade sails, your sails will still require normal cleaning and maintenance to guarantee they remain looking incredible. When you first buy your shade sail, have it professionally installed for the best results. This will guarantee that the right pressure is kept up in the sail, which will minimize regular wear and tear and make it stronger and resistant to breeze.
There are many industries where a commercial shade sail installer would be able to bring in safety for students or puppies, a comfortable area for residents enjoy themselves, or amenities that make consumers happy. Shade sails are used in businesses that you visit each and every day, as they are an excellent solution to problems many business owners face. It is important to keep your customers and employees happy, and a relaxing area to enjoy the outdoors will do just that.
Schools, Parks, Dog Parks
These may have been that places you first noticed commercial shade sails popping up, at parks. Shade sails are a great way to ensure young children are not harmed by the sun’s rays while playing at the park or on their school’s playground. With all that running around, it is important they stay cool, especially here in Arizona’s sun. Picnic areas in parks look great with shade sails, and dog parks can use the shade to keep areas cool for a pup’s bare paws.
Apartment/Condominium Lounge Areas or Walkways
Residential buildings use shade sails quite often. With no personal backyard, possibly a smaller balcony if anything, living in an apartment or condominium can feel as if there’s no space to breathe a little fresh air or relax outside. Property managers can use shade sails to make their outdoor amenities more accessible during the hottest part of our summer, and more comfortable year-round. Over pools, seating areas, and walkways, your residents will love the new life of their amenities.
Business/Office Lunch Area
There are many offices that provide outdoor seating for lunch or breaks. It’s nice to have the opportunity to step outside when you spend most days in an office. The decision to install a commercial shade sail for these employees is always greatly appreciated.
This is an industry where the customer needs to be comfortable. No one wants to be hot and sweaty while trying to enjoy a nice meal on the patio, or even while waiting in line to get in. Shade sails make excellent patio covers for outdoor seating, or in front of the doorway over benches if customers tend to wait for their table outside. Many restaurants have ordering areas outside, a shade sail could be placed here to cover the waiting line. Then customers can relax and enjoy the food!
Pools, Resorts, Hotels
The ultimate lounge zone. People visiting a hotel or public pool are usually looking to unwind and enjoy the sun, but we’re sure you know the harm of too much sun, and plenty of people want to feel the summer warmth without sitting in direct sunlight… Commercial shade sails can be installed fit perfectly over your pool or lounge spot, and the style is perfect for such an area.
If you run a business and want to make your customers or employees happy, give us a call. We are Arizona Shade Sails, your local commercial shade sail installer, and we would love to build the perfect shade set-up for your business!
The Arizona sun can be brutal, and you’ll have to seek shade if you want to spend time outdoors in the summer... But how? Maybe a pergola is too expensive, even a DIY job can run you thousands of dollars, not to mention the amount of work, heavy lifting, and tools necessary. An awning would be light, but many homeowners don’t want to attach a structure as large as an awning to their home. You want something that will look nice next to your house, can’t put up an eyesore, but you also can’t wait decades for your trees to grow… Fortunately, there is a happy medium.
Shade sails are affordable, even after installation
Compared to all of the other shade-structure alternatives available to you in Arizona, the shade sail is the most affordable, while still looking nice and clean outside of your home. You have most likely scrolled past those $30 shade sails on Amazon, and they can be that cheap, but at Arizona Shade Sails, we use much higher quality product meant to withstand the Arizona sun, and we work to bring this to you at a competitive price, teamed with professional installation and great customer service.
Shade sails are most aesthetically pleasing shade structure
While a pergola can be blocky, and an awning can look a little less than residential, shade sails have a smooth and streamlined look and take up very little space. We can set you up with sails, and any necessary posts, in a design that will fit right in with your home, all customized to your needs. The shade sail can be set to cover and match specific areas of your yard, like the grassy area that your children and pets enjoy, over a pool, or covering an outdoor kitchen or seating and entertaining area.
Shade sails can be a fully stand-alone structure
An awning is attached to your home, and could never provide shade to a pool or large yard, and your family doesn't spend all of their time outdoors sitting up against the house. While a pergola can be a stand alone structure, they are larger than shade sail structures and come with much higher labor costs due to size. A shade sail can be set up on thinner posts alone, designed to withstand Arizona’s monsoon season with concrete footings, steel cables, and professionally-adjusted tension on the sails.
Shade sails are available in hundreds of variations
Because you are ordering through the shade sail experts, you will have far more color and design customization options compared to painting a large pergola or ordering shade sails from Amazon. We can help with HOA approval, and provide colors that are allowed by your HOA. Your shade sail can be fully customized to match your home’s paint, outdoor furniture, plants, anything!
Arizona is a beautiful state, we should all be able to head outside and enjoy it. Arizona Shade Sails can have your shade sail up and working for you within a couple hours, and you’ll finally be free to relax outdoors, your children will be free to play outside. Peace of mind for your home, your family, not to mention a decorative yet functional new addition to your property. We service all of the valley, Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale and more, let Arizona Shade Sails solve all of your problems and make your outdoor space livable.
Summer is just around the corner and with that comes the beginning of consistent pool use!
But let's be honest - It's not fun getting burnt or trying to relax by the pool side with the sun frying your head or body. Having a shade sail over your pool or nearby pool area we feel is an absolute necessity in Arizona.
Just imagine: Wouldn't it be nice to actually stay outside and enjoy the weather and pool side areas under some shade? Did you know that the shade sails can also reduce shaded area temperatures up to 20 degrees?
Arizona Shade Sails is ready go to work for you to get your pool and sitting areas covered and prepared for this summer season. It's never to late to give us a call or request a estimate online. Who knows...maybe you can spend what's left of your tax refund on something that will benefit you, your family and your guests for the many years to come.
Here's to a happy and hopefully cool Arizona Summer Season! :)
Shaded patios protect you from the sun and heat during the summer months in Arizona. They are more comfortable to relax during warm days.
Below, we will look at 8 benefits to having a shaded patio in Arizona.
1. A good place to relax
It could be an old saying, but our homes are our castles. Where everyone will relax after a long day. A common advantage of having a shaded patio is that it is a place to relax; it let us enjoy the fresh air without rain soaked or beaten by the sun. We know that each person has their ways to relax, but a patio serves as an ideal place to relax and forgets all your worries.
2. It increases the resale value of your home
Adding a shaded patio to your home is like killing two birds with one stone: get to reap the above benefits and add value to your home for its future residents. Thus, it increases its sale value.
So, if you plan to sell your house, a shaded patio will attract potential buyers.
In the warm months, a shaded patio can make your garden cooler, which will be necessary for the comfort of all. Also, an overhead fan can be added to the cover to provide a cooling airflow.
By simply installing a shaded patio, you simply increase the space in your home. If you want, you can even strengthen and isolate the location so it can act as a work-space (if you need a home office).
5. Increased lifespan of furniture
Prolonged exposure to sunlight can bleach upholstery and rain, and moisture can cause mold in your patio furniture. A patio cover will protect your tables and chairs from damaging, thus saving money on property reupholster.
6. Energy Savings
If your home is in full sun all day, it can absorb heat, releasing it in the evening will make your home too hot.
Air conditioners can be expensive to use and are not environmentally friendly, but a shaded patio can protect your home from the sun. Shaded patios will shade your windows and walls during the day so that heat is not absorbed by your home and this will help to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night.
7. Create a new multipurpose area
Shaded patios can transform your unused space and serve a variety of purposes. It can serve as a shady place to do outdoor activities or in an ideal space for projects that cannot be mounted inside the home. The roof can make it easier to use the grill, even in bad weather. Or maybe you could make it a second dining room for you and your family to dine outside in the summer.
8. Protection from bugs
Following the decision to purchase a shaded patio for your garden has several options to choose from. This means that you can choose the coverage that may be best for you. You may have to consider getting a shaded patio that comes with a screen. In this way, you can keep insects out and even keep the fresh air.
Contact Arizona Shade Sails @ 480-418-8438 or request a free estimate below!
We are going to be giving away full backyard shade sail design and installation to one lucky winner here in Arizona! You read that right! You can have a resort style shade on your back patio! So what do you have to do? Simple!
1.) Like our page on Facebook!
2.) Tag at least one friend on the giveaway post on Facebook!
3.) Share our giveaway post on Facebook!
Thats it! Thanks and good luck! Giveaway ends 2/15/17.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to Arizona residents living within a 100 mile radius of Phoenix Arizona and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Arizona (within 100 miles of Phoenix), and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Arizona Shade Sails (operating as ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 1/2/17 and ending 2/15/17. All online entries must be received by 2/15/17 11:59pm Arizona Time.
4. How to Enter: 1.) Like our page on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/azshadesails/ 2.) Tag at least one friend on the giveaway post on Facebook! 3.) Share our giveaway post on Facebook!The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple facebook identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a complete patio Shade Sail Design up to $3000 retail value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the 3 rule entry conditions under the supervision of ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC. Winner will be notified via facebook private messaage within five (5) days following selection of Winner. ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering you understand and agree that ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC, anyone acting on behalf of ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC, and ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC. ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Maricopa County Arizona, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maricopa County Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner: Will be annonced on Facebook afer confirming with the winner.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is:
ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC
724 North 98th Street
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by ACE OF SHADES SUNSCREENS AND CANOPIES LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting and entering all contest requirements, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Shade 'N Net
We specialize in all things Shade Sails. We've been servicing the Arizona Valley for over 20 years!